TL;DR - Full stack idiot.
I work on the intersection of human behaviour, systems dynamics and education.
As of May 2021, I divide my time across these activities -
- I work as a consultant with an education consultancy group. I have worked across several states of India with numerous governmental and non-governmental agencies with a focus on socio-economically disadvantaged learning environments.
- I work as a freelance consultant offering services in data analysis, workshop facilitation and Ed-Tech. Most recently, I worked with a research team writing a report on perceptions of violence against women and girls by providing support in quantitative data analysis.
- I hack together small projects like Table Image to Text, Chachi.app and Buzo.xyz to learn new technologies and create proof of concept experiments.
- I do an above-average amount of reading and watching. This information gets turned into Book Notes, Distilled Knowledge, or a blog/newsletter post.
- I write rants on this blog. Mostly about education in India.
- I write on my newsletter over at Hey World. Mostly about questions that I am presently struggling with.
These days I am learning how to juggle and skateboard.
I exist on the internet as thatgurjot. Here’s my latest CV.
So it goes.
Last modified: Jun 20, 2021